Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiiiii
So I’ve grown up having crushes on boys, and have even fallen in love with one in particular before. As I’m getting older I can only say that I can get aroused by lesbian fantasies. I will masturbate over the thought of girl on girl activity and when I try to with girl on boy it feels forced. However, when I gave girl on boy fantasies they make me feel so happy and giddy….like I can’t wait to take part in them myself for both sexual but mainly romantic reasons. With the lesbian fantasies it’s just for pure pleasure I don’t see myself being able to love a girl. I have no worry about finding other girls attractive but what’s scaring me a bit is that I can’t pleasure myself thinking about a girl and a boy having sex. I just sort of go numb. I’m still a virgin and so I don’t know what it would be like in real life but I can only see myself wanting to have sex with a boy but what turns me on by myself is the complete opposite?! I’m at a loss because I don’t want to get into a relationship with a boy if I’m actually a lesbian and I’m denial I feel guilty. But I reiterate the fact that the idea of me and a boy gives me butterflies and romantic vibes but girl on girl turns me on?
Tinkuspinkus
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hiiiii
So I’ve grown up having crushes on boys, and have even fallen in love with one in particular before. As I’m getting older I can only say that I can get aroused by lesbian fantasies. I will masturbate over the thought of girl on girl activity and when I try to with girl on boy it feels forced. However, when I gave girl on boy fantasies they make me feel so happy and giddy….like I can’t wait to take part in them myself for both sexual but mainly romantic reasons. With the lesbian fantasies it’s just for pure pleasure I don’t see myself being able to love a girl. I have no worry about finding other girls attractive but what’s scaring me a bit is that I can’t pleasure myself thinking about a girl and a boy having sex. I just sort of go numb. I’m still a virgin and so I don’t know what it would be like in real life but I can only see myself wanting to have sex with a boy but what turns me on by myself is the complete opposite?! I’m at a loss because I don’t want to get into a relationship with a boy if I’m actually a lesbian and I’m denial I feel guilty. But I reiterate the fact that the idea of me and a boy gives me butterflies and romantic vibes but girl on girl turns me on?
It sounds like you like both. Maybe you can’t see your self getting romantically attached to a girl because of role models you have seen as you have grown up. I would chill and just see how things develop in your life. Try dating both guys and girls and when the right person comes along for you to have sex with go with the flow.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
Fantasies aren't reality, and we've all at some point been aroused by something we definitely wouldn't want in real life. Unless your feelings towards women are reflected in real life I'd say you can safely ignore them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.28%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (9)
14.75%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
11.48%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
40.98%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
16.39%

Watched Threads