The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My cousins ginger cat beats up all the other cats. I don't think cats are anti ginger:wink:
Reply 2
Aren't cats color blind?

Even if they aren't, animals don't have the social skills it takes to discriminate against another based on how they look.
Reply 3
Moncal
Aren't cats color blind?

Even if they aren't, animals don't have the social skills it takes to discriminate against another based on how they look.

No, they arent color blind
yes. ginger cats get bullied.
my cat's antisocial so bullies any other cat haha

(he's a turkish van...ancient dude...)
Reply 6
Black cats- in both xtianity and islam- are the ones that get picked on, by people, not other cats, because they're associated with the devil and witchcraft
angel D
do ginger cats get picked on by other cats or animals they way ginger people get picked on by other people

Ginger people are taking over the world. Soon, you will regret insulting us.

*mad cackle*
lessthanthree
...aren't ginger cats always toms?

Maybe they're picked on because they're male.

Only almost always. You do sometimes get females but they are super-rare, like male torties. I know one. She is called Snapdragon. :wink:
Reply 9
I'm sure there are some people who like ginger pussies :biggrin:
Reply 10
Ginger cats only get picked on if they have a face like Mick Hucknall.
Reply 11
angel D
do ginger cats get picked on by other cats or animals they way ginger people get picked on by other people

if they do, i know how they feel
angel D

Tigers and Lions are ginger... don't see them getting picked on! :biggrin:
Would you pick on this? :boxing:
~*glitter*~
if they do, i know how they feel

I don't get picked on...

Are you saying most ginger haired people get picked on there?
(admitedly my hair leans a bit more towards the darker auburn direction unless I've been out in the sun...)
Reply 15
Natalie Lane
I don't get picked on...

Are you saying most ginger haired people get picked on there?
(admitedly my hair leans a bit more towards the darker auburn direction unless I've been out in the sun...)

alot of people do yes, mines quite dark too, but it lightens in summer

heres a pic
Slice'N'Dice
Would you pick on this? :boxing:

Or this....
Reply 17
Weejimmie
Black cats- in both xtianity and islam- are the ones that get picked on, by people, not other cats, because they're associated with the devil and witchcraft

I don't think that's religion, it's just general superstition. I can personally say I haven't got anything against black cats - I used to have one!

But I don't wanna turn this in to a religious debate, so...

My cat is tortoise shell and he generally picks on anyone, regardless of whether they are human, cat or really anything except hedgehogs (I think he's learned to steer clear of that one!) and I don't really think he discriminates against a particular colour, although saying that most of the cats he fights with are actually a lighter colour than he is!
Reply 18
My cat and I are both ginger. We'll make it through the bullying.
Reply 19
mc_watson87

tigers get owned by humans

Latest

Trending

Trending