Simiesther
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How long does provisional licence take to arrive when u need to send documents along with it. I know the website says 6-10 weeks but is there anyone that’s had to send documents whos got it sooner?
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for mine in 2017 and got it within 3 days. My brother applied for his in April and due to Covid-19 it took him 8 weeks to get his. For my cousin it took roughly 6 weeks and they applied during Covid-19 as well.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can see the time it’s taking by looking at which applications they are processing currently. It is taking the timeframe that they state.
Simiesther
Rep:
?
(Original post by SyedN)
I applied for mine in 2017 and got it within 3 days. My brother applied for his in April and due to Covid-19 it took him 8 weeks to get his. For my cousin it took roughly 6 weeks and they applied during Covid-19 as well.
Oh wow 😕. I’ve got uni soon and there are events called freshers and I literally have no form of ID. Sounds unbelievable
SyedN
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Simiesther)
Oh wow 😕. I’ve got uni soon and there are events called freshers and I literally have no form of ID. Sounds unbelievable
Do you have a passport? That can be used as ID as well, although that might not be the best form of ID to take when you know you're going clubbing. When did you apply for it?
Simiesther
Rep:
?
(Original post by SyedN)
Do you have a passport? That can be used as ID as well, although that might not be the best form of ID to take when you know you're going clubbing. When did you apply for it?
My passport will expire soon! Way before freshers and I haven’t even applied yet... was going to tomorrow
SyedN
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Simiesther)
My passport will expire soon! Way before freshers and I haven’t even applied yet... was going to tomorrow
Damn get to applying ASAP!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mine took a year and a half but that's not typical, i had to get medical approval so
Simiesther
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Mine took a year and a half but that's not typical, i had to get medical approval so
DAMN
heccyeah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied June 1st and still not heard back - plenty of others have had to wait quite a bit longer than I have though so not expecting it any time soon.
Last edited by heccyeah; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (8)
5.59%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (25)
17.48%

Watched Threads