Seeing ex during breakup?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bf met up with his ex during a 3 week break up. She was over his house. They have a small business together in which he said he brought her round to discuss business. I said you could of done it over the phone. He said because we broke up he could bring her to his house.
Bare in mind she still wanted him back until March. In which then she got married. I found this out from someone else not him. He brings Alot of people to his house to discuss business

What do I think of this ? I broke up with him and he called me multiple times 3 weeks after to tell me to come over his and re start things. During the 3 weeks he did call me 3 times.
willlmear
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Talk to your friends and family about it, not 15-year-olds on TSR.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1)she’s his business partner
2) you are broken up
3) if you don’t trust him then why do you want to be with him?

How do we know what You think of this?
I think you clearly don’t trust him and want to control what he does and who he sees-not a healthy relationship even when broken up. Think the break up is the best option.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
1)she’s his business partner
2) you are broken up
3) if you don’t trust him then why do you want to be with him?

How do we know what You think of this?
I think you clearly don’t trust him and want to control what he does and who he sees-not a healthy relationship even when broken up. Think the break up is the best option.
He’s broken my trust in the past by lying. Can we move past this. Can trust be rebuilt? ( not cheating btw )
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He’s broken my trust in the past by lying. Can we move past this. Can trust be rebuilt? ( not cheating btw )
Not if you dont trust him when you’re broken up, no.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads