Am I overthinking?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been talking to this girl on tinder for around 2 weeks now. It's long distance, but we talk alot. She calls me almost every night recently. I just messaged her and she left me on seen. Do you think she is busy? Or has she started to lose interest?

Bare in mind we spoke last night and everything was good between us
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What did you message her, and is that the sort of thing you usually message her?

Who knows, maybe she read your message and was so excited she dropped her phone and is running to see you right now.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's very possible she just took a glance at what you had sent her while she was in the middle of something. Don't worry about it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ThomH97)
What did you message her, and is that the sort of thing you usually message her?

Who knows, maybe she read your message and was so excited she dropped her phone and is running to see you right now.
I was asking her what I should buy out of two choices
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It's very possible she just took a glance at what you had sent her while she was in the middle of something. Don't worry about it.
Yeah hopefully, I think she may have work today. But usually she will not view my message and only see it when she replies. Whereas today she's seen it. Hopefully she gets back to me. I hate how I overthink tiny things like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads