Scared about covid

Watch
charlie0571
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
My covid just tested positive for covid on a lateral flow test, she took 2 which both returned positives,

I'm a bit of a germaphobe and the phycology of covid is scaring me, I'm really worried about covid,

I'm 17 and unvaccinated

I'm worndering if anyone has any advice
hasbulls
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Darling in this situation there's not much one can do apart from self-isolate and wash their hands, I understand you're anxious - maybe do some hobbies while your self isolating?? I got into yoga lol.
Also when you do have the vaccine (I'm assuming you will get vaccinated) there's evidence that shows, having had covid beforehand boosts your immunity.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782139
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I also suggest boosting your immunity by having more healthy foods and having vitamin c and vitamin d but maintaining a healthy lifestyle with the involvement of good exercise and sleep. And of course doing something that you enjoy while in isolation if you have to isolate. Probably not the best of advice but hope it helps! stay safe and be positive!
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
get it if you feel like you need it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.63%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.86%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
18.07%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.06%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (66)
26.51%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.88%

Watched Threads