The Student Room Group

advice appreciated

I'm a uni student and have not experienced anything remotely romantic. What do I need to do? I'm not desperate but I would like to see some progress
Get out there and meet people, whether it be at a club at school, or meeting some new friends through various activities. I've found that it's not what you know but who you know when it comes to dating. Old friends might become relationships, or friends might kind of be like here, meet this person and tada you are now dating. Just remember communication is important.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a uni student and have not experienced anything remotely romantic. What do I need to do? I'm not desperate but I would like to see some progress

It has been hard, especially due to restrictions. It not been easy to just nip to the local restaurant for a candle lit dinner, or cosying up at the cinema. So yeah romance can be a little lack lustre this past year. Since you are uni, the societies should be better this year so try some of those, or dating apps if that's your thing. And as for romance, it depends. Your idea of romance could be a grand gesture such as a large bouquet, or something simple like a paper cut out heart given to you. It does work both ways does romance, so if you do meet someone, make sure they are like minded in the romance side of things, so you both give and take and its not all one sided.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending