advice appreciated

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a uni student and have not experienced anything remotely romantic. What do I need to do? I'm not desperate but I would like to see some progress
purplpeanut
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get out there and meet people, whether it be at a club at school, or meeting some new friends through various activities. I've found that it's not what you know but who you know when it comes to dating. Old friends might become relationships, or friends might kind of be like here, meet this person and tada you are now dating. Just remember communication is important.
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a uni student and have not experienced anything remotely romantic. What do I need to do? I'm not desperate but I would like to see some progress
It has been hard, especially due to restrictions. It not been easy to just nip to the local restaurant for a candle lit dinner, or cosying up at the cinema. So yeah romance can be a little lack lustre this past year. Since you are uni, the societies should be better this year so try some of those, or dating apps if that's your thing. And as for romance, it depends. Your idea of romance could be a grand gesture such as a large bouquet, or something simple like a paper cut out heart given to you. It does work both ways does romance, so if you do meet someone, make sure they are like minded in the romance side of things, so you both give and take and its not all one sided.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.69%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (28)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (27)
15.98%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
14.2%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (45)
26.63%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (32)
18.93%

Watched Threads