The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starmoney
Then youre acephobic. Not understanding it is one thing but saying it is necessary is ignorance. Saying you can't have them is ignorance. Not understanding is different. So you are acephobic.

If using these random words make you feel good about yourself then go ahead
Welcome to the 21st century

gets like that
Reply 42
Original post by Stumpy1001
im "irresistexual"

Basically no one can resist me, and if they do the are irresitaphobic.

Great 👍
Reply 43
Original post by Ten-Ten
If using these random words make you feel good about yourself then go ahead

Glad we came to an agreement.
If i can pick my gender why cant i pick my race?
or my age

i would like to identify as an 18 year old black female
Reply 46

I'm not educated in that matter but feel free to make a thread on it.
Reply 47

This is a good point actually. there was a recent controversy after philosopher Rebecca Tuvel made this very argument
Reply 48
or my age

i would like to identify as an 18 year old black female

Make a thread on it :K:
Reply 49
Original post by Joleee
me :proud: :five:

well i didn't realise it till my ex partner said to me that i don't know what lust is and have never experienced lust in the way heterosexuals do and think, so had to re-evaluate myself.

Same! I've never experienced lust too.
Same! I've never experienced lust too.

how is that possible lmao
Reply 51
Original post by shooonthebeat
how is that possible lmao

Welcome to asexuality and the asexual spectrum (I.e. demisuality etc)
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m supportive and all but I hope this ends like somewhere cuz I can’t keep up with all these labels , imma accidently offend people too easily now ...bruh
Welcome to asexuality and the asexul spectrum (I.e. demisuality etc)

ohh okay I see, that's cool man
Reply 54
Original post by Chi2020
I’m supportive and all but I hope this ends like somewhere cuz I can’t keep up with all these labels , imma accidently offend people too easily now ...bruh

True but there happens to be all kinds of people. And people are now finally able to discover and learn more about themselves so we just have to accept it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chi2020

true say but i mean there's always gonna be differences in views. can't please everyone lol
Reply 56
Original post by gjd800
Exactly.

I hazard they possibly could have celebrity crushes because some people of all persuasions delude themselves into thinking there are bonds there when there are not, but those of a more level headed disposition I guess wouldn't? It's a good question - maybe the others could answer, @Joleee?

if i have a celebrity crush (which is extremely rare, indeed. my two are Jason Momoa and Jennifer Lopez) it's because i have imagined this person to be a great human being in life; it's an admiration, really. but i still don't think about them sexually in a way a heterosexual would lust after them. does that make sense :colondollar: like, i literally don't know what it feels like to feel lust and i question it all the time. what does that feel like?
Original post by Joleee
if i have a celebrity crush (which is extremely rare, indeed. my two are Jason Momoa and Jennifer Lopez) it's because i have imagined this person to be a great human being in life; it's an admiration, really. but i still don't think about them sexually in a way a heterosexual would lust after them. does that make sense :colondollar: like, i literally don't know what it feels like to feel lust and i question it all the time. what does that feel like?

fr? how? I have lust but I always put it into creativity
Reply 58
Original post by Joleee

That does make sense! It fits 'crush' as a sort of infatuation, I reckon, whereas I (wrongly!) usually associate a crush with lust or with thinking someone is really fit, mainly because that's how I experience it.

I suppose lust is just a primal thing where you see someone and think you'd really like to have sex with them. It sounds glib but it can be quite an overwhelming, strong desire. I think it might involve a broader conception than how a person looks, but in its ost basic form it really is down to their appearance etc.

Thanks for answering that btw - I realised a few mins ago it might be really personal and so a bit out of order.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Joleee

Jason momoa 😌👌🏼

Latest

Trending

Trending