The Student Room Group

Bored....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hisslut54
Yh dude I’m outside ur window can’t u see me ? I’m doing a jazz dance w a rose in my mouth idk how u havent noticed I’ve been outside for an hour 😭😭

I’m the one wearing the crocodile slippers 🧙🏻
Yh dude I’m outside ur window can’t u see me ? I’m doing a jazz dance w a rose in my mouth idk how u havent noticed I’ve been outside for an hour 😭😭

Bruv im this thread where this dude wants a girl so badly man
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 82
idk why I thought of Paris and ratatouille when you said that 😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by Chi2020
idk why I thought of Paris and ratatouille when you said that 😂😂😂😂😂

Is u good not even my amazing imagination goes that far 😂
Reply 84
nah it’s ok it will go far we are slowly moulding into one person and bish please your the one jazz dancing with a rose in your mouth outside my house so how is your imagination not going far 😂😂😂😂don’t even 😂😂😂
Original post by Chi2020
nah it’s ok it will go far we are slowly moulding into one person and bish please your the one jazz dancing with a rose in your mouth outside my house so how is your imagination not going far 😂😂😂😂don’t even 😂😂😂

Boi stapppp making me laugh i literally just choked on airrr 😂😂😂😂
Reply 86
yh look at you making me be the crazy one with the imagination 😂😂😂😂😂when your equally as crazy as me so don’t even try itv😂😂😂😂I swear if I my bf doesn’t jazz dance with a rose in his mouth like you it’s not gonna work out 😂😂😂😂
Original post by Chi2020
yh look at you making me be the crazy one with the imagination 😂😂😂😂😂when your equally as crazy as me so don’t even try itv😂😂😂😂I swear if I my bf doesn’t jazz dance with a rose in his mouth like you it’s not gonna work out 😂😂😂😂

Don’t worry I’ll teach him and yall can stay together forever 😂
Don’t worry I’ll teach him and yall can stay together forever 😂

But if things don’t work out there’s always plan b
Which is geeptting a sugar daddy 😌
Reply 89
You can jazz dance with a rose you can certainly make money with that ...soooo I’m assuming your the sugar daddy 😂😂😂😂😂😏😏😏😂😂
Original post by Chi2020
You can jazz dance with a rose you can certainly make money with that ...soooo I’m assuming your the sugar daddy 😂😂😂😂😂😏😏😏😂😂

Ofc mami 😘😂😂😂
Ofc mami 😘😂😂😂

Right imma sleep now goodnight
Ty for making me laugh tho ur chill af 💕
Reply 92
Right imma sleep now goodnight
Ty for making me laugh tho ur chill af 💕

same here , I hope we speak again your chill asf too 💞nighty

Quick Reply

Latest