Why does she want to see me now?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
She’s like “I’m sorry I didn’t want to bother you, just to talk to you about what’s happening. You know my door is always open, especially for you. Come when you want”

Ever since she’s found out I’m leaving, she’s bombarding me with texts.

Just for information, we have slept together several times, but the last month we’ve barely spoken.

Why is she being so confusing.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Moving a bit sus .
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Moving a bit sus .
I'm sorry what's suspect?
Chi2020
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not sure how to explain but you said you have barely spoken in the last month right ?
Chi2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does this person like you by any chance ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chi2020)
not sure how to explain but you said you have barely spoken in the last month right ?
yeah it's been really cold between us
Anonymous #1
Does this person like you by any chance ?
I know she did back in early June... but idk now
Chi2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so if it was cold between you guys , didn’t you find it a bit weird for this person to pop up and bombard you with texts ? which is what I meant by sus ..maybe she still likes you now 🤷*♀️
Anonymous #1
so if it was cold between you guys , didn’t you find it a bit weird for this person to pop up and bombard you with texts ? which is what I meant by sus ..maybe she still likes you now 🤷*♀️
Yeah I find it really weird.

For one, why does she care if I'm leaving, and now she's asking me to talk to her and that her door is always open "especially for me".

jesus christ, this is confusing
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
as a girl speaking ...most girls confusing I feel for you 😂😂😂 but exactly what’s it to her that you leaving? if you been cold the past month and you don’t know if she likes you I don’t see a reason why she so caught up on you going , one. And two how is there suddenly a door open ? Like you guys been cold for a month and now her door is suddenly open ? 😂😂
Anonymous #1
as a girl speaking ...most girls confusing I feel for you 😂😂😂 but exactly what’s it to her that you leaving? if you been cold the past month and you don’t know if she likes you I don’t see a reason why she so caught up on you going , one. And two how is there suddenly a door open ? Like you guys been cold for a month and now her door is suddenly open ? 😂😂
It's like she's done a full 180. I have no ****ing idea why she's behaving like this after I've resigned from work to go see my dad in France who's in hospital.

What the hell is she expecting?

I'm not going to reply till tomorrow. I'll say something like "I'm at the beach today. We can talk tonight, just bring a bottle"
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It's like she's done a full 180. I have no ****ing idea why she's behaving like this after I've resigned from work to go see my dad in France who's in hospital.

What the hell is she expecting?

I'm not going to reply till tomorrow. I'll say something like "I'm at the beach today. We can talk tonight, just bring a bottle"
I’m dead 😂😂😂yes yes yes idk you and I’m rooting for you , don’t reply fast looking desperate give it time to like tomorrow , but honestly in all respect she sounds like a time waster at this point. you can’t be around people making 180 on you all of a sudden. And who knows maybe she is trying to make a move on you but still remember , 180 all of a sudden ? while being cold to eachother for a month ?...hmm sus like I said.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
also you can get to the point and when you do speak to her quite literally ask ‘what’s your intentions ‘
Anonymous #1
also you can get to the point and when you do speak to her quite literally ask ‘what’s your intentions ‘
that's exactly what I intend to do. She needs to do all the explaining.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
that's exactly what I intend to do. She needs to do all the explaining.
Mhm, better have answers for you. You ain’t the one out here moving weird
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.86%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.71%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (11)
15.71%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.43%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
37.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
17.14%

Watched Threads