gentlecactus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm probably being a bit thick but I'm finding it really hard to find information about the 2021 October resits for A-level. Is the content reduced? Where can I find the dates of the exams for my subjects? If anyone could just give me links to information that would be helpful. I'm looking to resit maths, Spanish and economics
zoe.nyaku
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gentlecactus)
I'm probably being a bit thick but I'm finding it really hard to find information about the 2021 October resits for A-level. Is the content reduced? Where can I find the dates of the exams for my subjects? If anyone could just give me links to information that would be helpful. I'm looking to resit maths, Spanish and economics
Hi,
I am thinking of doing autumn resits as well but leaning towards summer 2022. Autumn exams are full content assessed just like last year, the timetable has not come out yet and won't until September time or so. Hopefully more information comes out on results day
Last edited by zoe.nyaku; 1 month ago
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/o...t-arrangements

Exam timetables have been on exam board websites for some weeks.
Last edited by Compost; 1 month ago
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its the full exam - no reduced syllabus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
13.79%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
12.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (23)
39.66%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
17.24%

Watched Threads