Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya I'm a sheffield uni student and was wondering which accommodation was better? Or if neither any recommendations?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hiya I'm a sheffield uni student and was wondering which accommodation was better? Or if neither any recommendations?
Hey, I have looked into both and personally, I went with Hollis Croft because of the onsite gym, multiple study spaces, and common rooms! Are you still looking for accommodation? I have a video tour of Hollis Croft that I can send you via social media if you're interested
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I have looked into both and personally, I went with Hollis Croft because of the onsite gym, multiple study spaces, and common rooms! Are you still looking for accommodation? I have a video tour of Hollis Croft that I can send you via social media if you're interested
Omg that would be wonderful thank you so muchhh! How should I contact you?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Omg that would be wonderful thank you so muchhh! How should I contact you?
No worries! My Facebook name is Davina Ogunsanwo so I can send you the tour video on there. Or we can chat on Instagram, my username is Davinaroseo
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
No worries! My Facebook name is Davina Ogunsanwo so I can send you the tour video on there. Or we can chat on Instagram, my username is Davinaroseo
Hii, I was really interested in this as well. I just want to know if it’s possible if I can see the video tour as well. Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Hii, I was really interested in this as well. I just want to know if it’s possible if I can see the video tour as well. Thanks
Hey, yh no problem! feel free to send me a message and I'll send the video and any other information you need
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.87%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.35%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.9%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.92%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (40)
19.23%

Watched Threads