New Vision University - Medicine

Watch
Jay Tommy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I just wanted to ask when I do the 6 year undergraduate course, will I be expected to also study in the Georgia campus or just the UK campus?

Is there an option to study in the UK only?

Thanks
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
-There is no such thing like studying in UK only. This is a Georgian University, even if the campus is real and running. You will have to go to Georgia, no way to bypass it. Even if you get the chance to study on UK campus, bear in mind you are not in a UK university.
-There is no real information about it, when I was applying it was supposed to be 3 last years (clinical years) now it is the other way around i.e. only pre clinical years (first three years). With that make sure you have all the information of what will happen exactly, be mindful of their language they use in emails "up to ", "around", "should be", "may be".
Please do your six years in a EU university , with ideally no agency or agency that is good.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
So yes your best base scenario is 50-50. But to study in UK you will pay more.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Whatever you do, don't be lured by greedy and scammy agencies like SME into New Vision University. The university is not recognised by GMC as it is in their "we may accept" list. The keyword here is "may". Even if theres 1% chance your degree might not be recognised, don't risk it. I know this because I've previously contacted the agency that promotes it hard and they were very defensive on this topic. So I looked elsewhere. Eventually got accepted in Poland and I'm glad I didn't trust them because I see conplaints from other people here on the forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
10.91%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (21)
38.18%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
18.18%

Watched Threads