athena5967
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so its almost GCSE results day and I'm panicking!!!!

I'm super scared that my results will be low and I won't get into a good school

If I want to become a solicitor how do I do it through apprenticeships? I know about degree apprenticeships (level 6 and 7) but I can't find a solicitor one for level 3 to 5,,, Can someone help me?? I think I will apply to some last minute now just in case because I am panickingggggggg

What exactly would be the names of the apprenticeships I'd apply for for level 3-5???
joredi01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by athena5967)

If I want to become a solicitor how do I do it through apprenticeships? I know about degree apprenticeships (level 6 and 7) but I can't find a solicitor one for level 3 to 5,,, Can someone help me?? I think I will apply to some last minute now just in case because I am panickingggggggg

What exactly would be the names of the apprenticeships I'd apply for for level 3-5???
Firstly, good luck and stay calm and look after yourself. I know it’s stressful and I was the same. I’ve now finished my a levels and am nearly 20 and so I’m speaking from experience. You will be okay and truthfully, after you get into sixth form/higher education, GCSEs are in the past and no one will ever ask about them. It’s hard to believe now but they really are just a stepping stone. Best of luck x

With regards to your question,
I’m pretty sure you’d have to do a levels and then use them to apply to the solicitor apprenticeships at a higher level as I don’t remember seeing them on a lower level when I wanted to apply.
Last edited by joredi01; 1 month ago
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by athena5967)

Solicitor apprenticeships don't exist for levels 3 to 5. The solicitor apprenticeship pathway is designed for a-level graduates who are looking to become a solicitor. Focus on getting good grades from your a-levels and then apply for apprenticeships/law school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads