Kiaraaa00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any tips?
I heard that the interview with Clarks is likely going to be a group interview, but will it still be a group interview ?? now just because covid restrictions have only been eased not long ago so would they still do them? and if you could give any tips on what to wear and what the interview may be like and approximately how many people will be there?
username5757249
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kiaraaa00)
Any tips?
I heard that the interview with Clarks is likely going to be a group interview, but will it still be a group interview ?? now just because covid restrictions have only been eased not long ago so would they still do them? and if you could give any tips on what to wear and what the interview may be like and approximately how many people will be there?
I had my interview there a few weeks ago and it was a group one (the seats were social distanced). Just dress smart/casual, don’t wear any tops with big graphics on it or any jeans with rips in it, for shoes I wore my black and white vans.

There was 10-12 people in mine but in a different thread someone said they only had 4 so I guess it varies. We had to introduce our partner to the rest of group by saying 3 things we learnt about them, and then we had to sell a shoe to the rest of the group (kind of like role play)

Good luck!
Kiaraaa00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by elizabethxo)
I had my interview there a few weeks ago and it was a group one (the seats were social distanced). Just dress smart/casual, don’t wear any tops with big graphics on it or any jeans with rips in it, for shoes I wore my black and white vans.

There was 10-12 people in mine but in a different thread someone said they only had 4 so I guess it varies. We had to introduce our partner to the rest of group by saying 3 things we learnt about them, and then we had to sell a shoe to the rest of the group (kind of like role play)

Good luck!
I had my interview today and it wasn't a group interview, I think that depends and yeah i dressed smart, I hope I got the job, she didn't ask me many interview questions just my availability and my flexibility. Did you get the job by the way?
username5757249
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kiaraaa00)
I had my interview today and it wasn't a group interview, I think that depends and yeah i dressed smart, I hope I got the job, she didn't ask me many interview questions just my availability and my flexibility. Did you get the job by the way?
Yes i got the job
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.43%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
26.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.86%

Watched Threads