jayls
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wondering, are there any other mature students (20 , I'm 21) here who will be studying law at the University of Liverpool in September?
Last edited by jayls; 1 month ago
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jayls)
Just wondering, are there any other mature students (20+, I'm 21) who will be studying law at the University of Liverpool in September?
There almost certainly will be, as they take a few hundred law students per year.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jayls)
Just wondering, are there any other mature students (20 , I'm 21) here who will be studying law at the University of Liverpool in September?
Hi there!

As Sandtrooper has said there is likely to be many students who are older than 18 on the course, I think that quite a number will have deferred from last years entry due to the pandemic. Once you start you will realise there is not much between students of 18 - 21/22 so I'm sure you will not feel too old or anything!

I wish you luck in your studies

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.84%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.74%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (52)
27.37%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed