German-English Speaking Partner

Watch this thread
tiffanypayne
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

I am 15 and a native english speaking student who is currently studying GCSE German. I was wondering if a german speaker would like to study with me or help me improve my German.

This means that we would have conversations in German. But I am also happy to help you speak English in exchange for you helping with my German.

Ideally, you'd be between 14 and 18 years old but I'm happy to chat whatever age you are if you seem like a cool person.

Thanks for reading!
~ Tiff
username5761748
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Wenn du magst, kannst du mich gerne anschreiben. Ich bin zwar schon etwas älter als du, aber manchmal findet man ja doch Themen, über die es sich unterhalten lässt.

Ich lebe und arbeite in Deutschland, habe aber vor einigen Jahren auch eine Zeit in Kanada gelebt. Derzeit studiere ich in Schweden. Es ist aber ein Fernstudium. Und da ich überhaupt keine Ahnung vom britischen Schulsystem habe, hättest du Lust mir vielleicht einmal zu erklären, was genau das GCSE ist?

Ob ich cool bin, weiß ich allerdings nicht. Das liegt wohl im Auge des Betrachters.

Liebe Grüße aus dem Ruhrgebiet.
Last edited by username5761748; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.58%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.26%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17.89%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.05%

Watched Threads