Going to Uni of Leeds and need helping finding people

Watch
kav12ab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m going to Uni of Leeds and I’m trying and struggling to get hold of flatmates and ppl who are doing my subject.
I’m in Montague Burton (N2.1x) and about to begin studying Automotive Engineering (mechanical engineering)
Can someone please point me towards a WhatsApp group, FB group or anything for either thing.
.Mark
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kav12ab)
So I’m going to Uni of Leeds and I’m trying and struggling to get hold of flatmates and ppl who are doing my subject.
I’m in Montague Burton (N2.1x) and about to begin studying Automotive Engineering (mechanical engineering)
Can someone please point me towards a WhatsApp group, FB group or anything for either thing.
Definitely join LSG Leeds Student Group on Facebook. Lots of people usually looking for flatmates etc as well as a LOT of humour.
Ljoanne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i

(Original post by .Mark)
Definitely join LSG Leeds Student Group on Facebook. Lots of people usually looking for flatmates etc as well as a LOT of humour.
got into Leeds 2021 too and am unable to join the gc
cj20019
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I'm going to Leeds in September and have been given Montague Burton (block k). If you want to PM me I can give you my snapchat/insta .
Ljoanne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cj20019)
Hey! I'm going to Leeds in September and have been given Montague Burton (block k). If you want to PM me I can give you my snapchat/insta .
hey! what are you studying? And yea ill PM you
kav12ab
Rep:
?
(Original post by cj20019)
Yeah sure why not
kav12ab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ljoanne)
i

got into Leeds 2021 too and am unable to join the gc
U mean the FB group? You have to answer questions after you request to join. I got in in a couple hours but impossible to find anyone living nearby. Might be useful later tho idk.
Also there’s a link to the official fb group for each of the accommodations when you do the induction after you accept accommodation but there’s only a handful of ppl there tho
Last edited by kav12ab; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads