Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey all, has anyone studied or is currently studying the cyber security course at Beckett and if they are what is the opinion on the course
The National Cyber Security Centre
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey all, has anyone studied or is currently studying the cyber security course at Beckett and if they are what is the opinion on the course
Sorry for not chipping in to this one sooner - looks like nobody else has either

You don't mention whether you are thinking of studying the MSc or BSc Cyber Security at Leeds Beckett, but in case you haven't yet made a decision, it is worth noting that both of these degrees have now achieved NCSC certification, under our programme to recognise excellent cyber security degrees across the UK. Both course teams had to put forward an application which demonstrated that they were teaching relevant and high-quality material, with rigorous assessment and the teaching staff having relevant experience and knowledge. These applications were then assessed by a panel of independent experts against our published criteria, and both were successful

As such you can be confident about the course itself, but of course there are other factors that come into play when choosing a university - thankfully there are lots of threads elsewhere on TSR that discuss those.

Good luck with your choices!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise