Period pain

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
help please, it hurts so bad, ive taken painkillers, i dont have a water bottle with me atm, why arent the painkillers workingg, idk what to do, why do we have to suffer and go through pain like this
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you can, lie down. Maybe a heat pack, call someone to get you water too. Hope it fades soon.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know the feeling. I used to get horrendous cramps to the point I could barely move. The only thing that helped a little was painkillers (ideally ibuprofen), followed by a hot bath which would relax my muscles, and after that I'd be about ready for a nap to sleep it off. I'm not the nap type so I never actually intended for them to happen, but I'd just go and lie down after the bath and it seemed to happen naturally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads