Lancaster University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
emily5411
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mxciej.j)
Im thinking of applying to Lancaster to do psychology, annoyingly though I can't attend any of the open days because its too far fora day trip in my circumstance unfortunately so im on here to figure out what its like
Hey I visited today it was really good, would recommend looking on YouTube and TikTok as people post videos on there showing the campus etc xx
๐“–๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emily5411)
I went it was really good x
It was my youngest daughter went to check out zoology this weekend. My eldest studies there so did not need to visit the accommodation, so we just checked out the talk and the department, and also had sultans which is the takeaway/sit in restaurant. Then dropped the eldest daughter off in the city at the end of the day as she's living there now, ready for second year. There is another one in October if anyone has missed it. If anyone is staying overnight travelodge before J33 from the south on the M6, or premier inn when coming off jct 34 of the M6 (or travelodge in the heart of the city).
jwinoliver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What course are you applying for?: MRes researching astromicrobiology
What subjects are you currently studying?: None
Predicted A level grades: N/A (got a first class BSc)
GCSE grades: N/A
What other universities are you applying to?: None
Why Lancaster?: Flexible MRes programmed with a good facility, within commuting distance
What have you done strengthen your application (extracurriculars)?: I work full-time in my chosen field and I have completed multiple paid internships to boost my portfolio
๐“–๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by jwinoliver)
What course are you applying for?: MRes researching astromicrobiology
What subjects are you currently studying?: None
Predicted A level grades: N/A (got a first class BSc)
GCSE grades: N/A
What other universities are you applying to?: None
Why Lancaster?: Flexible MRes programmed with a good facility, within commuting distance
What have you done strengthen your application (extracurriculars)?: I work full-time in my chosen field and I have completed multiple paid internships to boost my portfolio
Excellent what a great unique subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (41)
89.13%
No (5)
10.87%

Watched Threads