Physics and astrophysics foundation year

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have applied for a foundation year (physics and astrophysics), and I’m not completely sure about the entry requirements. It stated that I should get a total of 56 UCAS points (or an A*) from at least 1 A level subject. Does it mean that I must get an A* in a subject despite me doing three? Or is it if you only do one A level subject, it has to be an A*? For instance would I pass if I got BBB (which surpasses 56 UCAS points)? I hope I worded this right 😂
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I have applied for a foundation year (physics and astrophysics), and I’m not completely sure about the entry requirements. It stated that I should get a total of 56 UCAS points (or an A*) from at least 1 A level subject. Does it mean that I must get an A* in a subject despite me doing three? Or is it if you only do one A level subject, it has to be an A*? For instance would I pass if I got BBB (which surpasses 56 UCAS points)? I hope I worded this right 😂
Hi!

I think I've answered this for you on the Ask a Keele Student thread but, just in case, I thought I would re-post here!

The wording on this is a little tricky so I'd recommend contacting the admissions team at Keele to confirm - it's best to be on the safe side and double check when it comes to confirming what your offer is and what you need to achieve! You can contact the admissions team on Unibuddy at https://api.unibuddy.co/og/keele-uni...25c3049e39d3de or via email [email protected].

Amy Louise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.84%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.25%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.47%
I need help with my personal statement (48)
37.5%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
25.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.34%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.81%

Watched Threads