Mini26*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. So I’m about to start my first year of uni as a Mental Health Nursing student and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for laptops?
Thank you
Ketchup007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mini26*)
Hi. So I’m about to start my first year of uni as a Mental Health Nursing student and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for laptops?
Thank you
First of all congratulations! I'm so proud of you! Secondly, what's your price range that could help. I'll reply ASAP I can trying to be more active ha
Mini26*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ketchup007)
First of all congratulations! I'm so proud of you! Secondly, what's your price range that could help. I'll reply ASAP I can trying to be more active ha
Good morning. First of all thank you that’s really kind of you. Secondly my price range is £300 - £500. Fingers crossed it’s enough
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I'm a fellow nursing student, myself. I'm not quite sure what part of nursing I want to get into, but this should be fun. As far as computers...I'm not sure what you have available in the UK. But, for a regular computer, I use a Lenovo IdeaPad. I love mine and it works great. As far as my everyday computer, I use an Acer Chromebook. Mine has a rather large screen making it easier to look at.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The advice I gave in this thread would be highly applicable to you.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7065464

£150 to £250 should be enough to get you a fantastic laptop for your needs. If you contacted people in the IT departments of large organisations you might be able to get a laptop for free.

If you're looking to get a laptop this week I could provide links to the laptop I'd buy for you if I knew you in real life.
For which I'd need to know if 14" was a good size for you and whether you will want to run Windows 11 in a couple of years time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (313)
83.91%
No (60)
16.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed