Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recently sent my boyfriend some nudes (just my boobs) but i didnt feel 100% comfortable but he said it would show that we trusted each other so i sent them! My face wasnt in any of them so I think minimal damage will be done but afterwards I felt sick to my stomack about it, even though by the end I felt 100% comfortable with sending a last one. He did keep asking even when I was saying no at the start but I didn't want to ruin the relationship because I love him.
Anonymous #1
*Stomach - Slight stress typo
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don't feel comfortable doing something then you shouldn't do it. If he truly liked you then he wouldn't force you to do stuff that made you feel bad. Also you wouldn't be ruining your relationship, that would be him. Talk to him about it and if he doesn't want to understand then think about whether this relationship is really worth pursuing (I would be thinking more the latter).
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there.
OP
A no is no. If you are not comfortable with this he must not insist.
How old is he? How old are you?
This does not sound good at all. Do not send any other picture again if you are not comfortable.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there.
OP
A no is no. If you are not comfortable with this he must not insist.
How old is he? How old are you?
This does not sound good at all. Do not send any other picture again if you are not comfortable.
We are both 15, we've slept together before but sending nudes just makes me a bit uncomfortable
Elize W
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it makes you uncomfortable have a chat with him about it. If he understands where you are coming from maybe he could even delete your nudes from his phone.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We are both 15, we've slept together before but sending nudes just makes me a bit uncomfortable
If you live in the UK, the pair of you shouldn't be having sex or sending nudes as you are under the age of consent for both of those things, so you are both breaking the law. Don't do either of them again.

Never do anything in a relationship that you aren't comfortable with. A decent boyfriend won't put pressure on you or use emotional blackmail like saying 'sending nudes show trust'. Get him to delete the pics in front of you, and you do the same. If he kicks off about it, tell a trusted adult and dump him asap. And if it does end, concentrate on school and friends until you are older, and mature enough to be involved with someone. A true relationship is about much more than sex!
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I recently sent my boyfriend some nudes (just my boobs) but i didnt feel 100% comfortable but he said it would show that we trusted each other so i sent them! My face wasnt in any of them so I think minimal damage will be done but afterwards I felt sick to my stomack about it, even though by the end I felt 100% comfortable with sending a last one. He did keep asking even when I was saying no at the start but I didn't want to ruin the relationship because I love him
Presumably he sent you something in return to show that he trusted you?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I recently sent my boyfriend some nudes (just my boobs) but i didnt feel 100% comfortable but he said it would show that we trusted each other so i sent them! My face wasnt in any of them so I think minimal damage will be done but afterwards I felt sick to my stomack about it, even though by the end I felt 100% comfortable with sending a last one. He did keep asking even when I was saying no at the start but I didn't want to ruin the relationship because I love him.
Why do it if you wasn't comfortable also having sex at 15 is illegal
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And you do have the right to feel uncomfortable. It is not because you slept together that all of sudden it would be ok to share nude pictures.
And both of you are underaged.
Tell him that you are not comfortable with that. He has no right to expect it from you.
DoNotAskMyName
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You shouldn't send nudes to anyone no matter how close they are. What if your accounts get hacked and it gets into the hands of a third party?
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
can i just say that if theres proof that neither of them were pressured into sex then technically they could get away ith it due to them falling in the grey area where they could "get away with it"
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
can i just say that if theres proof that neither of them were pressured into sex then technically they could get away ith it due to them falling in the grey area where they could "get away with it"
The age of consent is there to protect children from adults (pedos) and not to criminalise teenagers of a similar age who sleep with each other.

They are both underage so they wouldn’t be prosecuted.

If one is of age but under 18 (a minor) and the other is under 16 but they weren’t pressurised and there is a similar age gap then no prosecution.

For sexting minimum age is 18. If they are between let’s say 13 and 17 ( both parties) then should be no issue, but the closer the age gap the safer.

In both circumstances it’s best to wait until you are of age of course
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The age of consent is there to protect children from adults (pedos) and not to criminalise teenagers of a similar age who sleep with each other.

They are both underage so they wouldn’t be prosecuted.

If one is of age but under 18 (a minor) and the other is under 16 but they weren’t pressurised and there is a similar age gap then no prosecution.

For sexting minimum age is 18. If they are between let’s say 13 and 17 ( both parties) then should be no issue, but the closer the age gap the safer.

In both circumstances it’s best to wait until you are of age of course
yes thank you but i still agree you should wait, always safer
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
yes thank you but i still agree you should wait, always safer
Yes I agree for sure, it’s always best to wait, and don’t be pressurised, as that’s unhealthy for a relationship.
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I agree for sure, it’s always best to wait, and don’t be pressurised, as that’s unhealthy for a relationship.
100% agree if you feel uncomfortable dont do it, it never ends well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.67%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.19%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.19%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.52%

Watched Threads