The Student Room Group

What is the point of love island?

Honestly, who the hell watches that garbage? It’s like the ‘lowest common denominator’ TV. Just utterly crap.
Lol true tbh
How many girls did you pick up today? How many chicken nuggets did you eat today? How many bottles of fruit shoot did your drink today?

None. Exactly. Periodt as some may say.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by boulderingislife
Honestly, who the hell watches that garbage? It’s like the ‘lowest common denominator’ TV. Just utterly crap.

I totally agree.
How anyone can like that utter shite I don't know. It's a load of ****.
To induce the neuronal degeneration of viewers.
(edited 2 years ago)
To teach the "influencers" about brexit
Original post by Mesopotamian.
To induce the neuronal degeneration of viewers.

Hello my biscoff loving friend! Long long time no speak! How're you and smka doing?
(edited 2 years ago)
I was forced to watch love island in psychiatric hospital. It was akin to the sound that chalk makes when it is scraped across a board.
I just find it so boring tbh. And I feel like a big motivator to fake interest in another person in the island is money. If they took off the money aspect, it would've looked more genuine. Even without it, people have made sucessfull careers as models, musicians, influencers etc after it. So I just don't think it's genuine at all. They just want the exposure
(edited 2 years ago)
Its simple tv. Nice after a long day of work, study etc.
"Entertainment" and "DRAMA".
To promote cheating and shove a particular standard of beauty inside young people's brains.
Original post by boulderingislife
Oh no that sucks! She will be missed!

It’s probably best if you edit your post the same way I have, mod decisions can’t be discussed :redface:
(edited 2 years ago)
It’s just like all the other garbage on TV.
I have to agree love island just seems so mind numbing to me

Quick Reply

Latest