Phones in relationships

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my bf have been having issues the last week/month. We’ve been speaking on the phone and both frustrated at eachorher. When I’m speaking on the phone he just hangs up on me while I’m speaking.

Am I wrong for saying I won’t pick up his calls anymore ? I told him to text me as I’m not having that disrespect. Espically when he’s been the one calling my phone!!!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Meet up and discuss things face-to-face instead of behaving like children or playing mind games.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you fristrated at each other?

So frustrated that he hangs up the phone?

You don't have to tell us. Solve the frustration and you solve the hanging up issue.

If it's not realistically solvable, it's time for you to end it with him and move on to getting your next boyfriend.
With you being older and wiser and moving onwards and upwards.

You are quite right to put your foot down and say that this is unacceptable behaviour from him. As your boyfriend he's supposed to behave as if loves you not hate you.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ass backwards blaming the phone.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I’m speaking on the phone he just hangs up on me while I’m speaking.

Am I wrong for saying I won’t pick up his calls anymore

Well if you’re constantly shouting then of course he will end it if you’re not trying to be civil.

There’s no point trying to avoid the phone calls. Chances also are that you might not be able to get along in person too.

If you’re both failing to communicate and come to mutual agreement, the relationship is done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads