Nathan GG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! like the questions suggest I would like to know which has better career prospects and the pros and cons of the 3 as I would love to do one of them but I cant narrow it down.
Thank you
Nathan GG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
bump
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think there's really any sensible way of comparing the career prospects for those three degrees because it entirely depends on where you go, what you do with your time there, you as a person, and what kind of career you want. You can have a successful career with any of those degrees. There are pretty substantial differences between those three subjects though, so I suggest you do some further reading into them and carefully look through the modules offered to see which you like the sound of the most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads