Her "door is always especially for me", but then she doesn't want to see me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A couple nights ago she tells me this:

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you, I just just wanted to talk about what's happening. My door is always open especially for you, come when you want"

Then last night she asks if I want to come to town with other friends. I tell her I'm tired and that she can come later if she wants.

At 2am she tells me she fell asleep but she'd like to see me tonight for drinks.

Wtf is she playing at?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think maybe just maybe she went to sleep at 2am. Not everyone is lying to you or making excuses.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
I think maybe just maybe she went to sleep at 2am. Not everyone is lying to you or making excuses.
Well I know she went out drinking and stuff with our friends... maybe it's just that. Let's see what she says tonight :/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
She seemed a bit angry 2 nights ago... when she sent the "My door is always open, especially for you" text, that was at 2 am... and then she said another at 4am saying "You know, if you don't want to talk you can tell me".

I was asleep!!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A couple nights ago she tells me this:

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you, I just just wanted to talk about what's happening. My door is always open especially for you, come when you want"

Then last night she asks if I want to come to town with other friends. I tell her I'm tired and that she can come later if she wants.

At 2am she tells me she fell asleep but she'd like to see me tonight for drinks.

Wtf is she playing at?
What exactly is the problem here?

There doesn't seem to be any 'playing' in what you've described, but there's other issues that need to be discussed? I don't think we're getting the full story.
Last edited by Surnia; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
What exactly is the problem here?

There doesn't seem to be any 'playing' in what you've described, but there's other issues that need to be discussed? I don't think we're getting the full story.
She's now come to mine asking if we could go to the park. I'm going to have to cancel/postpone that now because I've forgotten that tonight my work mates want to see me one last time before I head home.

All I know from her previous texts is that she wants to "talk about how things are between us"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.52%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.96%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
6.09%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
38.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads