EJH2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve got a single en suite room in unite at St Pancras way, London. If anyone would like to swap I’d appreciate it. I don’t have the funds to do the travelling on tube etc, I’d rather be in some of the closer accommodation.
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is that not within walking distance of UCL?
EJH2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by artful_lounger)
Is that not within walking distance of UCL?
It’s about twenty minutes/half an hour. I have chronic fatigue so it’s not really the best for me lol
artful_lounger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EJH2001)
It’s about twenty minutes/half an hour. I have chronic fatigue so it’s not really the best for me lol
Ah I see. If you are applying for Disabled Students Allowance maybe that might be something it can help with? Or the uni may be able to help with some other source of funding as well. Might be worth exploring as well as looking for someone to swap with!
EJH2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by artful_lounger)
Ah I see. If you are applying for Disabled Students Allowance maybe that might be something it can help with? Or the uni may be able to help with some other source of funding as well. Might be worth exploring as well as looking for someone to swap with!
I’m doing stuff with the DSA yeah. Im gonna call them tomorrow and explain the situation. In terms of swapping, I’m trying. I’ve messaged WhatsApp group chats, posted in a few Facebook groups and put stuff on here. Is there any other way you could suggest? I’m calling the accom people tomorrow so if I can’t swap hopefully they can help
artful_lounger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m doing stuff with the DSA yeah. Im gonna call them tomorrow and explain the situation. In terms of swapping, I’m trying. I’ve messaged WhatsApp group chats, posted in a few Facebook groups and put stuff on here. Is there any other way you could suggest? I’m calling the accom people tomorrow so if I can’t swap hopefully they can help
Sorry, I don't know any other way to do so - not sure how much the UNITE people can help unless they have a UNITE location nearer to UCL though
mariesadler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve got a single en suite room in unite at St Pancras way, London. If anyone would like to swap I’d appreciate it. I don’t have the funds to do the travelling on tube etc, I’d rather be in some of the closer accommodation.
Hey I received a single en-suite at John Dodgson for my accommodation and I’m interested in st pancreas way, it’s only 0.5 miles from ucl so very close to the campus! Let me know if youre interested
londonstudent21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mariesadler)
Hey I received a single en-suite at John Dodgson for my accommodation and I’m interested in st pancreas way, it’s only 0.5 miles from ucl so very close to the campus! Let me know if youre interested
Hey I have an en suite single @ st pancras way and would love to swap to John Dodgson. pls lemme know if ur interested xx
mariesadler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonstudent21)
Hey I have an en suite single @ st pancras way and would love to swap to John Dodgson. pls lemme know if ur interested xx
Hey im deffo interested- just pm you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads