Should I get a Fitbit Versa 3 or an Apple Watch

Watch
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm confused on what I should get. Currently, I use a regular plain watch to tell time. For my cellular, I use an iPhone 11.

A girlfriend has a Fitbit Versa 3 and she loves hers. She showed me all the stuff it does. Another bestie has the Apple Watch (I think) 4th gen. She loves hers, too. She showed me all the stuff it can do.

With having pretty much all of the same features, I'm confused as to which one I should get. I'd really like to track my steps and my heart rate and stuff since I'm going to be a nursing student. I'm leaning Apple since I already have an iPhone and might get it when I upgrade my phone (I've had mine since my freshman year of high school).

Which would you get and why?
jennathenerd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by catchrylie)
I'm confused on what I should get. Currently, I use a regular plain watch to tell time. For my cellular, I use an iPhone 11.

A girlfriend has a Fitbit Versa 3 and she loves hers. She showed me all the stuff it does. Another bestie has the Apple Watch (I think) 4th gen. She loves hers, too. She showed me all the stuff it can do.

With having pretty much all of the same features, I'm confused as to which one I should get. I'd really like to track my steps and my heart rate and stuff since I'm going to be a nursing student. I'm leaning Apple since I already have an iPhone and might get it when I upgrade my phone (I've had mine since my freshman year of high school).

Which would you get and why?
Which Apple Watch would you be looking at?
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jennathenerd)
Which Apple Watch would you be looking at?
I'm looking at the 4th gen in I think it's 32mm.
jennathenerd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by catchrylie)
I'm looking at the 4th gen in I think it's 32mm.
ah yeah, I'd go with the Apple Watch then. I wouldn't really wanna go older than that tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads