Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is university life an awesome time to explore your inner potentials
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Sadia madad!

University life is incredible! I'm heading onto my masters after three years on my undergraduate, and I've loved every minute of it. Fresher's week is a once-in-a-lifetime experience which is full of fun - nothing is more exhilarating than meeting housemates for the first time, discovering a new city, exploring societies, going to crazy nights out. In particular, our on campus club, Venue, had amazing nights out like UV paint night where they threw UV paint over everything - and silly themes like High School Musical or Harry Potter - we had visits from people like Tracey Beaker even. University is great for letting free, and discovering who you are, a time to enjoy life and begin to mature into an adult and start working your way into the world.

You're going to make so many friends, make the most incredible memories, and graduate with a certificate that proves how dedicated you are to your studies - and you'll have so much fun the whole time.

- Nathan
UKC Rep
Bowlol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sadia madad)
At the moment last economic year was abysmal due to covid and online learning however the up and coming year will be much better. In general university is quite good and fun as their is societies you can join and also lectures will make learning a subject you like much easier
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sadia madad)
Hi there

University life for me has been amazing! I've made so many brilliant memories and friends for life that I would have never met if I didn't go to uni. University has also made me grow up more, learn more skills of becoming independent. I feel like after university I will be ready to move out and be independent to live on my own etc. Universities will hold so many fun events too! My favourite was the headphone party, it was so funny seeing everyone sing to different music and when you take your headphones off you just hear everyone belting their hearts out with no music!

If you go to university, you will 100% make friends for life and enjoy every moment, university is also what you make it so put yourself out their and join loads of clubs and societies to optimizer your whole uni experience

Becca (Psychology Student)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (363)
84.22%
No (68)
15.78%

Watched Threads