2/3 As levels failed, can I continue?

Watch
KrookoPhile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm at Exeter college and know I've failed at least one As level, I'll need to select a different AS level to replace it but there are no appealing options I want to do/have the gcses for. (How do I go about this?)
I also may have failed a second one (Law) and subsequently will have to drop all my a levels if that is the case (Even though I'm getting A's in psychology), and choose an 'equivalent to A level course',,, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS, I can't find any courses that align with this on their website and I can't see anything I can do for my second year... Will I have to drop out entirely despite my perfect psychology grades?? Will I have to go with a different /not A level/ course and forget about my Psychology?
I don't want to leave college in September, I have no plans for after college (Let's face it, Uni is out of the picture); I just want to continue to year 13 for my psychology btec and /then/ worry about my future plans.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
BTECs are equivalent to A level courses - perhaps you could pick up another BTEC. The best thing is to talk to your college about your options.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Talk to your college about your options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads