terrible stomach pain? :(

Watch
bethmarshall
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
On Wednesdays all of a sudden out of the blue i got this horrific hit of stomach pain. it's still carrying on until today. it's become so bad i haven't left my bed and keep having to sleep during the day and night because it's too painful. At first i thought it could be a stomach bug, but i haven't had any vomiting. i feel nauseated sometimes but i think that's because of the pain.
any ideas ???
sereen_frz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
): I'm sorry you're going through that - I'd suggest making a appointment with a doctor. Definitely more reliable than the internet haha
A.studious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
appendicitis?? get it checked out!!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could be as simple as flatulence or more serious like appendicitis or many other things. No way for us to know.
Studyhard2342
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could be anxiety, period pains (if you are a girl obviously), could be muscle soreness if you work out. Might be trapped wind or indigestion and if it’s excruciatingly painful it’s likely to be appendicitis
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
It could still be a stomach bug, I had something similar a while back. It was a stomach bug in the end. Call 111 for medical advice. They will advise you what to do next
CalumBlack
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any acute abdominal pain should be seen by a doctor. Call your out of hours GP service or go to A&E.
volka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bethmarshall)
any ideas ???
Yes - see a doctor!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads