Allergy to magnetic ear piercing?

Watch
Monrose344
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
#1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
#1
Recently I ordered a magnetic earring since my parents refuse for me or my siblings (apart from my sister) to get our ears pieced - my older brother went behind my parents backs, and he got in serious trouble. It is a strong magnetic one, and since wearing it my ear lobes have gotten swollen and red, and now it is slowly bringing out pus. Am I allergic to it, or is this just a common symptom of wearing it?

When I normally wear it I sometimes feel pain, but it dies out, and it doesn't sometimes hurt until I take it off. If I am allergic, then I'm disappointed because I really want an ear-piercing but can't currently get it.
0
reply
Monrose344
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
#2
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
#2
bump
0
reply
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
#3
Report 1 month ago
#3
I'd defo stop wearing it, that's for sure.
Unsure about why that is happening though. Could be an allergy to the type of metal it is.
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads

View All