Mahima_2104
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey im a year 12 student going into year 13 and i want to get into law school but i was planning on taking the lnat next year but apparently im supposed to be taking it now. can anyone clarify?
lero.2002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I didn’t take it but was looking into it. You can take it even after applying to law schools, they will wait on you getting your result to decided whether give you a place tho. You can do it now and get it over and done with but when I was looking I was booking it for November and I had already sent my uni applications by then. I was also in uni group chats for law and a lot of people were waiting in jan for results but I guess it’s better to take earlier than later as you won’t have to balance lnat and normal school work/mocks. If you don’t want to take it then just avoid unis that ask for it. That leaves you with Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, leeds, Cardiff and exeter out of the Russel groups
Last edited by lero.2002; 1 month ago
Mahima_2104
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lero.2002)
I didn’t take it but was looking into it. You can take it even after applying to law schools, they will wait on you getting your result to decided whether give you a place tho. You can do it now and get it over and done with but when I was looking I was booking it for November and I had already sent my uni applications by then. I was also in uni group chats for law and a lot of people were waiting in jan for results but I guess it’s better to take earlier than later as you won’t have to balance lnat and normal school work/mocks. If you don’t want to take it then just avoid unis that ask for it. That leaves you with Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, leeds, Cardiff and exeter out of the Russel groups
which uni did you end up going if you dont mind me asking, and how is the law course?
a-fLaw-student
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heya (: registration for the LNAT only opened today - and the tests will begin from September, I believe. However, you only have to take the test by the deadline - which is in January 2022. Unless you are applying to Oxbridge, of course.
DonTalkToMe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a-fLaw-student)
heya (: registration for the LNAT only opened today - and the tests will begin from September, I believe. However, you only have to take the test by the deadline - which is in January 2022. Unless you are applying to Oxbridge, of course.
Hi, do you know where to register because on the pearson vue website it states that scheduling for a booking was supposed to open on the 2nd and I can't see anything ._. thankss
Taio_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DonTalkToMe)
Hi, do you know where to register because on the pearson vue website it states that scheduling for a booking was supposed to open on the 2nd and I can't see anything ._. thankss
Yeah, same with me though I'm sure it will be out later.
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taio_)
Yeah, same with me though I'm sure it will be out later.
like 9am or something u think?
Taio_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
like 9am or something u think?
honestly no clue, just hoping soon so i can sleep lol
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taio_)
honestly no clue, just hoping soon so i can sleep lol
deadass same lmfao - why they no say the time ffs
Spoiler:
Show

Taio_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
deadass same lmfao - why they no say the time ffs
definitely not me checking the website as soon as it turned midnight and getting disappointed that the dates arent even live. long night ahead it seems lmao
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taio_)
definitely not me checking the website as soon as it turned midnight and getting disappointed that the dates arent even live. long night ahead it seems lmao
fr fr - me thinking i was strategic by staying up so i can bag a good date but it isn't even out yet, played myself smh
Taio_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
fr fr - me thinking i was strategic by staying up so i can bag a good date but it isn't even out yet, played myself smh
ong - pearson vue just built different to finesse us like that
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taio_)
ong - pearson vue just built different to finesse us like that
smh they bamboozling us man
headlinerkth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
when are u guys booking for? im applying cam so there's no rush... im not sure
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by headlinerkth)
when are u guys booking for? im applying cam so there's no rush... im not sure
cam? whaddaya mean?
headlinerkth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cambridge ahaha should've specified soz
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cambridge ahaha should've specified soz
oooo nice im not so idek anything to do with the lnat regarding oxbridge lmfao
headlinerkth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my point was that bc Cambridge doesn't require LNAT (but Oxford does), it would mean I have until mid jan to do it. but im sure if I should do it early like in oct or later
DonTalkToMe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my point was that bc Cambridge doesn't require LNAT (but Oxford does), it would mean I have until mid jan to do it. but im sure if I should do it early like in oct or later
just do it whenever you feel prepared ofc but at least cambridge doesn't require it
Taio_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well, surely if you're applying for cambridge you will have other options which i'm going to presume require LNAT - and that would mean you need to do it before the oxbridge application deadline. if your other options don't require LNAT completely ignore what i said. unless the LNAT doesn't go exactly hand in hand with your UCAS application so then ignore everything i said lmao, i'm under the assumption that it does but correct me if i'm wrong
Last edited by Taio_; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.25%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.28%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.84%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (15)
18.07%

Watched Threads