Would it be weird if I went to this party?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My brothers friend is having a party (21st Birthday).
I'm friendly with him but he's my brothers friend.

Anyway a couple of their college friends are staying at our house because there's not enough room at his, so there's a couple going from my house.

My younger sister is also going.

I'm thinking of going, I'd be friendly with a good lot of the guys, but they're all 2 years younger than I am, they're all my brothers friends.
I've stayed and gone out with him and his friends in the past we get along well.

It's just I'd be older than the rest, I don't know if I'd just be out of place there..

I still want to go just because I'm bored, should I?
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you actually been invited to this party?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by markova21)
Have you actually been invited to this party?
Yeah but it's more so our house has been invited, so my brother was invited anyway and then my sister and I because we've got a few of the guest staying with us.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
are you a girl or guy?

i can understand why you'd feel weird being the older one, you could just drop by with your household so it's obvs ur coming together then leave if you feel like ur not fitting in

It might be fine
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
are you a girl or guy?

i can understand why you'd feel weird being the older one, you could just drop by with your household so it's obvs ur coming together then leave if you feel like ur not fitting in

It might be fine
I'm a guy.

Well my parents aren't going, and my brother went over with his friends earlier this evening to help set up.
So it'd just be my sister and I going, and she's going staying for the night
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I'm a guy.

Well my parents aren't going, and my brother went over with his friends earlier this evening to help set up.
So it'd just be my sister and I going, and she's going staying for the night
maybe they have some older friends there too? You don't have to tell everyone your age, those who know you already might just be happy to see you.
Anonymous #1
maybe they have some older friends there too? You don't have to tell everyone your age, those who know you already might just be happy to see you.
Nah usually there'd be a lot of the fellas going from the football club but they haven't been invited for whatever reason.
I mean everyone knows everyone there, so they'll all know me as my brothers brother!

I just don't know if it's going to be worth going to because I'll definitely stick out, I'm sure they'd all be happy enough to see me but still..
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Nah usually there'd be a lot of the fellas going from the football club but they haven't been invited for whatever reason.
I mean everyone knows everyone there, so they'll all know me as my brothers brother!

I just don't know if it's going to be worth going to because I'll definitely stick out, I'm sure they'd all be happy enough to see me but still..
sounds like you're not happy with it anyway, think of something fun to do at home?
Anonymous #1
sounds like you're not happy with it anyway, think of something fun to do at home?
I decided not to go.

I've been off work, sitting at home for the past month with an ankle injury..
There's really nothing for me to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (43)
19.2%

Watched Threads