When should I tell her I love her?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I feel a close bond with this girl and I really do love her but we've only met a few times and I don't want to come across as too emotionally attached even though we admitted we are both emotionally attached to each other.

Would a month and a half in be too soon?
anonym0us123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if u both admitted ur both emotionally attached to eachother then telling her u love her wld be fine, just dont let that change ur actions eg. getting needy, etc
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d say that’s way too soon. Isn’t that only like 5 weeks in?

Definitely wait until it’s the right moment to say it. And, if you’re having to ask, it’s most likely not the right moment yet.

I’d stick to the usual compliments and the “I like you’s”.

Hope this helped.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel a close bond with this girl and I really do love her but we've only met a few times and I don't want to come across as too emotionally attached even though we admitted we are both emotionally attached to each other.

No a month and half isn't too early to tell someone you love them. You just go to talk to this person and talk out your feelings tell her how you feel but don't rush into it. Tell her the full truth and see what she says. If she says anything along the lines of "I feel the same way" coming from me because I am a girl. She doesn't fully mean it but if she has a long conversation with you about how she feels towards you as well then she's a keeper because she won't be lying. Then you both can talk about where it goes from there. But be careful on how you express yourself because you don't want to make the conversation awkward or make her feel pressured or anything. But you also have to take it slow because girls don't like guys that want to rush things. Also if she has anything she wants to be open with then give her your assurance that you will be there to support her always and listen to her and listen to every word she has to say because when a girl trusts someone with their life you're lucky because girls don't like opening up to guys just in case they use it against us or **** us off about it. Just listen to everything she has to say and give her the emotional support he needs and if she seems upset just hold her close and tell her everything is going to be alright but actually mean it because then what's the point of even being her boyfriend if your not going to support her. Welcome to dating advice. Make sure you give her the best advice possible and feel free to do the same. Don't just listen to her talk to her about your thoughts and feelings because then she will feel like you can trust her. You can get as attached as you want but before you do make sure you are both on the same page because there is no point in getting attached if you aren't on the same page. Your welcome for the advice even though you didn't ask for it. Hope it helped and all I can say now is GO GET YOUR GIRL!!!!!!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Tomorrow at 6.40pm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads