What was your first car?

What was your first car?

Scroll to see replies

Mine was a red fiat punto
A Model T Ford. Chipped, of course.
Reply 3
Mine was a green fiat punto
Reply 4
2005 Mini Cooper - but that broke quickly. Got a Citroen C3, too slow, now a BMW 1 series :biggrin:
If 'car' is expanded to include tank, it was this:
20201029_205547.jpg
Original post by Reality Check
A Model T Ford. Chipped, of course.

Very historically significant vehicle. Im impressed you found one in the UK.
- -

fiesta
(edited 2 years ago)
Land Rover.
Reginald Rover and I have been together for longer than any relationship with a bf or employer has survived. :cool:
I dont own a car now, but ig i'll buy an audi a8 or range rover as my first car.
I'm still "learning" (got my test tomorrow) and I've got a 2008 diesel Mitsubishi Colt. There's nothing exciting about it but it's been reliable and fuel costs are cheap.
Original post by JAckieee.chan
I dont own a car now, but ig i'll buy an audi a8 or range rover as my first car.

Really?
Good luck trying to insure that.
Original post by lime_777
Mine was a green fiat punto

The same first car as me then. Except mine was red.
Mine ended up being quite unreliable though.
Original post by Emma:-)
Really?
Good luck trying to insure that.

I'll buy a used one😅 if I cant earn that much money at the beginning. lol

Doesn't matter if it's new or used- you will struggle to insure them as a new driver.

You'll find out. Hope you like spending 5-digits per year lol.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by urlocalinmate
You'll find out. Hope you like spending 5-digits per year lol.

idk mate. In my country, there is no such thing as insurance or maybe there is that i am not aware of. afaik we just pay the money and then take the car. ez.
Original post by Emma:-)
What was your first car?

vauxhall adam
idk mate. In my country, there is no such thing as insurance or maybe there is that i am not aware of. afaik we just pay the money and then take the car. ez.

Who pays for the damage if you cause an accident?

But yeah, insurance is expensive in the UK. The cheapest I've seen for a new driver without a black box was £1200 (on a C1/107), and mine is closer to £1800. I did some quotes on older A4/C-Class/3 Series and they were all above £4k.
Insurance cost without black box ( don't have them here) 1,800€/ year for a smart for two for a new driver!😭😭
(edited 2 years ago)
Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 Ecoboost with about 60 hp that my Hastings smartmiles thought i was doing drag races in or somet, that car and insurance wont be missed thats for sure.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest