Report Thread starter 1 month ago
djjfb
Last edited by i77; 1 month ago
username5811695
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
end it, most of the ppl i knew at uni who came in in a relationship either cheated or ended up resenting their partner then broke up anyway. life is too short to waste it on someone u dont seee a future with
wiiparty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
some relationships can still last through uni but most don't. i know it sounds harsh but i think you should break up. when ppl go to uni, there's a whole new range of ppl to choose from (potential partners). you might get to uni and find someone else who you actually see yourself having a future with? and same for your bf too, he could find someone else at uni. and even if you break up, you don't have to never speak to him again.. you can still be in contact. maybe you can even make some type of agreement like if you both don't find new partners at uni and if you still have feelings for each other, you can just get back together again after you graduate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads