Robart
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, the rundown is that I have spent 3 years doing a degree which I ended up hating myself for taking (1 year for a resit and I ended up staying on the course just for the finance towards the end) and I'm just wondering if anybody will be able to help ease my mind --

I really want to continue with further education but I only have 1 year of Student Finance left I believe which is not nearly enough to complete a full degree program but I do have a degree in mind which I am very passionate about and I was just wondering if there are any sources out there to help with tuition fees/living fees?
Shirohige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I suggest speaking to the university.
Robart
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Shirohige)
I suggest speaking to the university.
thanks Whitebeard
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What degree are you passionate about?
Kogomogo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Knowing the degree choice would be useful, there are grants and student finance exceptions for certain courses.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Robart)
Hi all, the rundown is that I have spent 3 years doing a degree which I ended up hating myself for taking (1 year for a resit and I ended up staying on the course just for the finance towards the end) and I'm just wondering if anybody will be able to help ease my mind --

I really want to continue with further education but I only have 1 year of Student Finance left I believe which is not nearly enough to complete a full degree program but I do have a degree in mind which I am very passionate about and I was just wondering if there are any sources out there to help with tuition fees/living fees?
You would have to self fund for the first 2 years and get the last year funded only. Or do a Masters in the subject you like, or do a second degree in a subject that attracts funding like nursing or many of the allied health professions. Or study online.

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/car...ort-university
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads