Anybody awake? Why are you staying up?

Watch
AnActor184
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m texting a friend. He said he’ll be right back but he’s not replied! I’m hoping he didn’t get caught by his parents!
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have covid and can’t sleep or go anywhere.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm always awake at 12:30-ish but usually plan to sleep at this time, failing every single day.
AnActor184
Rep:
?
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
I'm always awake at 12:30-ish but usually plan to sleep at this time, failing every single day.
Why can’t you sleep? How come you’re failing?
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnActor184)
Why can’t you sleep? How come you’re failing?
Phone. It's always the phone.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Was just giving my hamsters some cheese, off to bed now though
AnActor184
Rep:
?
(Original post by TFEU)
I have covid and can’t sleep or go anywhere.
Oh no! I don’t know what to say to that. Get well soon! Hopefully your isolation period isn’t too daunting or boring.
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just finished my night shift at a supermarket, now eating cheesecake
RambleAmple
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not long ago got home from work, I always need a couple hours to eat, get changed, shower and then 'close down' my brain before going to sleep after work, especially after hectic shifts like today.
Ten-Ten
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was watching an instagram live
TheKira
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Was watching the movie: The Man from Nowhere. Now I’m gonna read a bit then go to sleep :emo:
econhelp525
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I need to take my medicine every 12 hours, and my regimen is 14.40 and 2.40, up until the 16th of August.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I usually go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 10. The slightest disturbance and I am ready to strike. It hasn't happened yet, but when it does happen (be it burglars or MI5 home invasion) I will spring up and take them all out.
username5655466
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm listening to music and talking to mates lol
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Different timezones
TFEU
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnActor184)
Oh no! I don’t know what to say to that. Get well soon! Hopefully your isolation period isn’t too daunting or boring.
Haha thanks. Luckily TSR is keeping me entertained
ParadoxicalNerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Same here.
Princess3085
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Should probably say I want to be a commercial singer. But anyway, having a hard time picking a university thought I wanted to go to music school went to the open day today and something was completely off it's a good Uni it just doesn't feel completely right. So,
should I try clearing and apply to University of Chichester in Music performance or should I try in Music and Musical Theatre because it would be a good opportunity for in the future to get other different type of jobs as well, you know because God knows if i will be lucky enough to be able to get a shot at the music industry. Then again is my sister right do i just need to try and use social media to my full advantage and try that way and then not be as stressed at Uni. But I don't get social media I am Generation Z but I don't understand it it's so overwhelming. I just don't know what to do and then I get mad because there's like singers that clearly just got lucky and were on social media but don't sound amazing and then I am like why did I practice for the last 18 years!!!! and then I remember OH they use social media unlike me. or at least I only use it in these kinds of these situations. I'm so frustrated, confused know I'm being stupid at the same time but don't know how to fix it. And I already know that my dreams aren't going to happen. Huh! Maybe I'm more worried about getting to my dream career? then picking the right Uni? I don't even know anymore.

:mad: STRESS, FRUSTRATION, I SWEAR I AM BORDERLINETHISCLOSE TO WISHING THAT A HOLE WOULD SWALLOM ME UP.

Anyway, that's the reason I am awake and because I need to open the door for when my sister comes from her night out.
Feel free to ignore I ended up ranting.
ParadoxicalNerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can’t sleep because I’m struggling with depressing negative thoughts that haunt me at night, which is great when you’re trying to catch Zzz.
econhelp525
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ParadoxicalNerd)
I can’t sleep because I’m struggling with depressing negative thoughts that haunt me at night, which is great when you’re trying to catch Zzz.
Sending you love and hugs!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed