Haydenfeeled
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a very odd case. One of my parents passed away a few years ago, and due to my parents being split I inherited a house at age 18. My other parent moved into the house with me and has financially supported me since. I also completed a HNC in this time which was funded through student finance. I have now been accepted into a 4 year degree.

Does my current standing effect eligibility for maintenance loans? And does the year of finance I received still make me eligible for financing during the entire 4 years ahead of me?
Last edited by Haydenfeeled; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Haydenfeeled)
I am a very odd case. One of my parents passed away a few years ago, and due to my parents being split I inherited a house at age 18. My other parent moved into the house with me and has financially supported me since. I also completed a HNC in this time which was funded through student finance. I have now been accepted into a 4 year degree.

Does my current standing effect eligibility for maintenance loans? And does the year of finance I received still make me eligible for financing during the entire 4 years ahead of me?
Hi Hayden,

In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.96%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.3%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.51%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.01%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
25.98%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.36%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.87%

Watched Threads