Grace McDonald
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Right so i really need help here.
I have bpd and lots of different things and due to that I relied on food as a comfort thing and began binge eating. I am now the heaviest I've ever been ( 15:6 ) stone. I'm "female" and 5'4. I want to get to 8/9 stone.
Any tips on how I can lose weight, I exercise, do 10000 steps, calorie counter, plenty of water yet I'm not losing if anything I'm putting on weight, and it's not muscle as I've been measuring.
I have hypermobility which means I can't really do exercise and if I do I can't do it for long. But I still do walks and swimming, I just can't go to the gym or something. Any advice on that?

I also have autism so one day I am good next not so good and I can't stick to a routine.
And I'm fussy with some foods I don't like advacado, aubergine and anything seafood. Please help
volka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you are still putting on weight, that means you are consuming more than you are burning. If you can't exercise and burn more than what you are currently burning, you need to cut down how much you are eating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.05%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.52%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
19.05%

Watched Threads