The Student Room Group

Ask me something juicy 😂😏

Scroll to see replies

Original post by catchrylie
Have you ever danced Bhangra or is that reserved for Bollywood movies?

pretty sure tis not just the bollywood movies, personally havent done that
Original post by Anonymous
aahh okaay nicee, ende results okke kitti anyways

A level result ?
are you a native Indian why o you want to go to glasgow you could probably go to a better uni?
Original post by DreamWeaver2772
A level result ?

I've told that before, A*A*A*A* and then an A for another subject i did at AS level only, the ones I got A* for i did them at AS level and then continued it to A level
are you a native Indian why o you want to go to glasgow you could probably go to a better uni?

I'm an indian by nationality yea, but I havent stayed here long, I spent most of my life abroad and stuff and studied in different places, so I always knew I wanted to go to uni somewhere else too, and I decided on either the russel group or ivy league and in the end decided on glasgow cause its a really good uni for the course im planning on doing and it's amoung the top, and i mean added bonus it's basically hogwarts 😂
I've told that before, A*A*A*A* and then an A for another subject i did at AS level only, the ones I got A* for i did them at AS level and then continued it to A level

Adipoli, ente result vannittilla, enthaavo entho. :biggrin:
Original post by mnot
Would you prefer a dual-clutch or continuously-variable transmission in your next car?

That's ma boii!!! :lol: I would go for anything other than CVT any day, CVTs are just a pile of junk!
Original post by DreamWeaver2772
Adipoli, ente result vannittilla, enthaavo entho. :biggrin:

thanku da, fingers crossed for u, hope it goes well
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
That's ma boii!!! :lol: I would go for anything other than CVT any day, CVTs are just a pile of junk!

I'll keep that in mind too for when i do get a car, ill just ask u guys for help in choosing one 😂🔥
Are you able to speak Hindi or another regional dialect?
Are you able to speak Hindi or another regional dialect?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by regional dialect, but yea I can speak hindi too, I know a bunch of different languages.
So far I know malayalam, hindi, french (although I'm forgetting bits now), arabic (also forgetting a LOT of this), currently learning german, and yea english is in the list too! I tried studying portugese at some point but then gave up
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by regional dialect, but yea I can speak hindi too, I know a bunch of different languages.
So far I know malayalam, hindi, french (although I'm forgetting bits now), arabic (also forgetting a LOT of this), currently learning german, and yea english is in the list too! I tried studying portugese at some point but then gave up

I thought India had different dialects for different regions of the country. I too am learning different languages. I speak English but am able to speak some Spanish (it sucks for living in a state bordering Mexico). I'm also just starting to learn Japanese but it's really hard.
I thought India had different dialects for different regions of the country. I too am learning different languages. I speak English but am able to speak some Spanish (it sucks for living in a state bordering Mexico). I'm also just starting to learn Japanese but it's really hard.

Yea they do, but I'm not sure much about regional dialects since I haven't been here long, i think pronouncation wise it can be pretty different depending on the area. And that's pretty cool!!! Spanish is a really cool language too honestly, I wouldnt mind learning a few phrases! Japanese is pretty hard I've heard but then again I'm sure you could do it if you put your mind to it! Best of luckkk
Yea they do, but I'm not sure much about regional dialects since I haven't been here long, i think pronouncation wise it can be pretty different depending on the area. And that's pretty cool!!! Spanish is a really cool language too honestly, I wouldnt mind learning a few phrases! Japanese is pretty hard I've heard but then again I'm sure you could do it if you put your mind to it! Best of luckkk

It's cool knowing a little bit of Spanish. It's cool, too being able to walk into a Spanish-speaking store and be able to buy stuff even though my Spanish is extremely limited. I've only been learning Japanese for about 6 weeks now. I'm still very much a beginner. Some of the sounds are hard to make. Plus learning the grammar and the writing system is going to be killer. I think it would be cool to learn Hindi, though even if I know no one from India. :smile:
I'll keep that in mind too for when i do get a car, ill just ask u guys for help in choosing one 😂🔥

For sure :u:
It's cool knowing a little bit of Spanish. It's cool, too being able to walk into a Spanish-speaking store and be able to buy stuff even though my Spanish is extremely limited. I've only been learning Japanese for about 6 weeks now. I'm still very much a beginner. Some of the sounds are hard to make. Plus learning the grammar and the writing system is going to be killer. I think it would be cool to learn Hindi, though even if I know no one from India. :smile:

That sounds amazing tbh, well all the german I know if limited to buying strawberries, potatoes and ordering things at a coffee shop, or asking someone who they are and replyin im fine or sorry 😂 a bit more than that but still pretty limited. Japanese does sound reallyyyyyyy cool though, so you can keep up at it and stuff, also job employers love multilingual people I've heard so you could be making your cv sound more cooler to potential employers for the future too. Well now you know me who is currently here! :smile:

Quick Reply