Boyfriend said something and not sure how to take it

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So we were doing sexual things and then I no longer wanted to give him head anymore because I didn’t feel like it. He said that’s fine and whatever but I could tell he was off with me. Usually he’s loving and says that’s fine and kisses me and cuddles me. This time was different. He started saying that you shouldn’t start something if you aren’t going to finish it which took me aback completely. At first I thought he was trying to say even when I don’t want to do it I should do it. He clarified this later saying no what he meant is what he said. That instead of starting it just don’t start it at all and then there would be no obligation for me to make him finish. This still unsettles me for some reason and I’m not sure what to tha from it. Because before he was so understanding and now he seems less. He also said getting blue balls is painful but he’s never mentioned that before as an excuse. Please help on what I should do, how I should approach him and if any boys could provide me an insight in what he meant.
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are never ‘obligated’ to finish anything.

I get why ppl can be annoyed, but unless you are purposely making him sexually frustrated, he really has no right to make you feel guilty. Does he have hands? Is he incapable of finishing it off himself?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So we were doing sexual things and then I no longer wanted to give him head anymore because I didn’t feel like it. He said that’s fine and whatever but I could tell he was off with me. Usually he’s loving and says that’s fine and kisses me and cuddles me. This time was different. He started saying that you shouldn’t start something if you aren’t going to finish it which took me aback completely. At first I thought he was trying to say even when I don’t want to do it I should do it. He clarified this later saying no what he meant is what he said. That instead of starting it just don’t start it at all and then there would be no obligation for me to make him finish. This still unsettles me for some reason and I’m not sure what to tha from it. Because before he was so understanding and now he seems less. He also said getting blue balls is painful but he’s never mentioned that before as an excuse. Please help on what I should do, how I should approach him and if any boys could provide me an insight in what he meant.
You should totally ignore what he said.

Teasing adds to the pleasure of love making. It makes for a far richer love life than instant gratification all the time.

In future feel free to start any sexual acts that you feel like. Even or especially when you know you won't keep them up long enough for him to ejaculate.

Blue balls isn't painful. Not in a giving birth or crippling back ache kind of way. It's an addictive pleasureable type of discomfort.

If he doesn't ejaculate during any given session, then that's fine. There will be plenty of times when you don't orgasm. All that means is that he gets his orgasm next time. Or the time after that. Which is fine. You could think of it as spreading your love making session out over several days with very big rest gaps in the middle of it.

Sex between 2 people is always great as long as it's an expression of affection and intimacy between 2 consenting adults.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What a melodramatic baby.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He means exactly what he said. That’s what he likes so, as a partner, at least you’re now aware of that. It all seems reasonable as long as he doesn’t force you to do it when you don’t want to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.25%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.28%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.84%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (15)
18.07%

Watched Threads