Mish2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do people study for a level physics, I try, but I always procrastinate and get bored? A topic that I'm struggling with atm is electricity I seem to understand the concepts but when it comes to questions I go completely wrong... does anyone have any electricity notes for aqa physics a-level or anything useful in terms of revision?
o_reo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mish2003)
How do people study for a level physics, I try, but I always procrastinate and get bored? A topic that I'm struggling with atm is electricity I seem to understand the concepts but when it comes to questions I go completely wrong... does anyone have any electricity notes for aqa physics a-level or anything useful in terms of revision?
hey so I just finished year 13 and I had to self-teach the electricity topic during lockdown last year. this is what I did to teach myself:
- science shorts + physics online on YouTube
- electricity questions on physics and maths tutor
- make some form of revision e.g. notes/flashcards/mindmaps personally I used mind maps as you can see how everything links together
- check your revision against the specification to check that you have covered everything

for the multiple choice questions you need to understand how the equations you use all link together and how they work
I dont know if you have access to the official aqa a level physics textbook but that covers everything you need to know in a good depth and the summary questions at the bottom of the page are a good way to check your understanding of each topic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads