Izthomas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm about to go into my third year of Biomedical Science and I'm planning on doing a Dietetics and Nutrition course after I finish (2022/2023 start). Dietetics and Nutrition is either a 3 year or a 4 year course. I'm very confused about the NHS Bursary and Tution Fees.

Does the NHS pay all the £9k tution fees for your second degree? Would I also get the £5k Bursary on top of that for living costs?

I've also only used 2 years of Maintenance Loans from Student Finance, would it be possible to access the rest of the Maintenance Loans for my second degree in Dietetics and Nutrition.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Izthomas)
I'm about to go into my third year of Biomedical Science and I'm planning on doing a Dietetics and Nutrition course after I finish (2022/2023 start). Dietetics and Nutrition is either a 3 year or a 4 year course. I'm very confused about the NHS Bursary and Tution Fees.

Does the NHS pay all the £9k tution fees for your second degree? Would I also get the £5k Bursary on top of that for living costs?

I've also only used 2 years of Maintenance Loans from Student Finance, would it be possible to access the rest of the Maintenance Loans for my second degree in Dietetics and Nutrition.
Hi there, I advise you to contact the NHS regarding your first query https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learni...training-grant

Yes, you can receive full funding from us for this course as long as your not already professionally registered.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise