Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,
So some friends and I are thinking about booking a flat in nothernhay. It's the only accommodation ear both the campus of Exeter University we've found that falls in our budget. Is it any good?
hanni_pk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys,
So some friends and I are thinking about booking a flat in nothernhay. It's the only accommodation ear both the campus of Exeter University we've found that falls in our budget. Is it any good?
Is that near the Northernhay Gardens? If so, while I'm not necessarily sure about the flat itself, it will be in a very central location, which is quite good as you're near everything, including bus stops if you want to take the bus to the main campus. Exeter's a very nice place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^^
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys,
Hello Anonymous,

As pointed out already it is a good central location in the city centre, and equal distance to Streatham and St Luke's. As it is privately managed I do not know too much about it. If you are hoping to link up with current students you might find the following thread useful to look at/repost the question in: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1750579

Hope this helps!

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.17%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.83%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.39%
I need help with my personal statement (85)
41.46%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (51)
24.88%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.46%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.8%

Watched Threads