Kentinho99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
So I'm studying my undergraduate degree in sports Development and coaching.

In the future I am thinking about possibly doing a masters degree but I don't know whether to do a PGCE in primary Teaching or a masters in sports Coaching. I love teaching but at the same time I love sports especially football and Futsal.

What do people think I should do?
Thanks. 🙂
Aarif - Newman University Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)
Hi
So I'm studying my undergraduate degree in sports Development and coaching.

In the future I am thinking about possibly doing a masters degree but I don't know whether to do a PGCE in primary Teaching or a masters in sports Coaching. I love teaching but at the same time I love sports especially football and Futsal.

What do people think I should do?
Thanks. 🙂
It is possible to get funding for both. I've just finished my primary PGCE and now I plan to start my masters in September something I have always wanted to do.
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aarif - Newman University Rep)
It is possible to get funding for both. I've just finished my primary PGCE and now I plan to start my masters in September something I have always wanted to do.
Ah right thanks I'm thinking about doing one of them or the other because I just don't want to spend too much time studying. You see i mean I could do a masters in sports then a PGCE maybe that is the answer. I might do my masters degree quite a few years after my undergraduate and do a PGCE after my masters. Thanks for the advice though🙂.

Good luck with your masters hope all goes well.
Aarif - Newman University Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)
Ah right thanks I'm thinking about doing one of them or the other because I just don't want to spend too much time studying. You see i mean I could do a masters in sports then a PGCE maybe that is the answer. I might do my masters degree quite a few years after my undergraduate and do a PGCE after my masters. Thanks for the advice though🙂.

Good luck with your masters hope all goes well.
I wish you luck in your decision-making. If you have any questions about the primary PGCE course, you can message me on UniBuddy (found on the following link) https://www.newman.ac.uk/course/pgce...eptember-2021/
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aarif - Newman University Rep)
I wish you luck in your decision-making. If you have any questions about the primary PGCE course, you can message me on UniBuddy (found on the following link) https://www.newman.ac.uk/course/pgce...eptember-2021/
Thank you 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.26%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.2%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.2%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (26)
14.53%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (49)
27.37%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.44%

Watched Threads