The Student Room Group

Sports Coaching Masters degree or PGCE Primary?

Hi
So I'm studying my undergraduate degree in sports Development and coaching.

In the future I am thinking about possibly doing a masters degree but I don't know whether to do a PGCE in primary Teaching or a masters in sports Coaching. I love teaching but at the same time I love sports especially football and Futsal.

What do people think I should do?
Thanks. 🙂
Original post by Kentinho99
Hi
So I'm studying my undergraduate degree in sports Development and coaching.

In the future I am thinking about possibly doing a masters degree but I don't know whether to do a PGCE in primary Teaching or a masters in sports Coaching. I love teaching but at the same time I love sports especially football and Futsal.

What do people think I should do?
Thanks. 🙂

It is possible to get funding for both. I've just finished my primary PGCE and now I plan to start my masters in September something I have always wanted to do.
Original post by Aarif - Newman University Rep
It is possible to get funding for both. I've just finished my primary PGCE and now I plan to start my masters in September something I have always wanted to do.

Ah right thanks I'm thinking about doing one of them or the other because I just don't want to spend too much time studying. You see i mean I could do a masters in sports then a PGCE maybe that is the answer. I might do my masters degree quite a few years after my undergraduate and do a PGCE after my masters. Thanks for the advice though🙂.

Good luck with your masters hope all goes well.
Original post by Kentinho99
Ah right thanks I'm thinking about doing one of them or the other because I just don't want to spend too much time studying. You see i mean I could do a masters in sports then a PGCE maybe that is the answer. I might do my masters degree quite a few years after my undergraduate and do a PGCE after my masters. Thanks for the advice though🙂.

Good luck with your masters hope all goes well.

I wish you luck in your decision-making. If you have any questions about the primary PGCE course, you can message me on UniBuddy (found on the following link) https://www.newman.ac.uk/course/pgce-primary-3-7-with-recommendation-for-qts/september-2021/
Original post by Aarif - Newman University Rep
I wish you luck in your decision-making. If you have any questions about the primary PGCE course, you can message me on UniBuddy (found on the following link) https://www.newman.ac.uk/course/pgce-primary-3-7-with-recommendation-for-qts/september-2021/

Thank you 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending