Kiaraaa00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm getting my results on the 10th August what about you?
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same! I'm so scared I keep having nightmares :afraid:
Kiaraaa00
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Hahah me too I'm very nervous to see how well I did, What's your predicted grades?
PlasticJDBag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this 9 day wait is serious
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kiaraaa00)
Hahah me too I'm very nervous to see how well I did, What's your predicted grades?
I wonder why we have to wait for so long to get them, there arent even any exams for the exam boards to mark 4A*s but I know I'm not gonna get that, chemistry is a misery 😫 Hbu?
Kiaraaa00
Rep:
?
I wonder why we have to wait for so long to get them, there arent even any exams for the exam boards to mark 4A*s but I know I'm not gonna get that, chemistry is a misery 😫 Hbu?
4A's damnnnnnn mine is A D* M. ngl i thought they would mark it little bit quicker lol
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
4A's damnnnnnn mine is A D* M. ngl i thought they would mark it little bit quicker lol
Ooh good luck, what subjects do you do? I thought results day would've been mid July but ig not
PlasticJDBag
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooh good luck, what subjects do you do? I thought results day would've been mid July but ig not
What degree did you apply to?*
Last edited by PlasticJDBag; 1 month ago
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PlasticJDBag)
What degree are you applying to?
I applied for medicine but didn't get in. Gonna try clearing and if that don't work, gap year for me!
PlasticJDBag
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for medicine but didn't get in. Gonna try clearing and if that don't work, gap year for me!
Ah dang sorry man. There is one or two Medical Schools in clearing though you need a decent UCAT
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah dang sorry man. There is one or two Medical Schools in clearing though you need a decent UCAT
Yup there are but unfortunately I can't apply until I get my results Lets hope they're still available on clearing on results day
Kiaraaa00
Rep:
?
I did Criminology and applied Law and Psychology wbu?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm getting my results on the 10th August what about you?
this 9 day wait is serious
Hey guys, fellow A-Level kiddo here. If you haven't checked it out already, pop on over to the Year 13 chat thread so we can all be nervous together :lol:

Razzz :hugs:
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did Criminology and applied Law and Psychology wbu?
That sounds interesting! I did maths, bio, chem and computer science
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can relate to this on a spiritual level. I still get nightmares in the run up to my results at university.
I remember most exam nightmares I’ve had and they’ve become more and more realistic over time.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I can relate to this on a spiritual level. I still get nightmares in the run up to my results at university.
I remember most exam nightmares I’ve had and they’ve become more and more realistic over time.
Hoping my nightmares don't become a reality. I had a nightmare that my school flooded because someone cried so much and then my results envelope swam away from me :afraid:
Kiaraaa00
Rep:
?
I haven't had any nightmares yet but I don't want to wait anymore I just want know my grades sheeeeeeesh
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hoping my nightmares don't become a reality. I had a nightmare that my school flooded because someone cried so much and then my results envelope swam away from me :afraid:
Did you have this nightmare on one of the days that London flooded, by any chance?

For my GCSE results, I had a nightmare that I received my results and the highest grade was a C in English - but that’s not the worst of it. I turned over the page and I had an F in French and G in cooking - and neither were subjects that I’d taken! I was equally parts upset and confused when I woke up.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you have this nightmare on one of the days that London flooded, by any chance?

For my GCSE results, I had a nightmare that I received my results and the highest grade was a C in English - but that’s not the worst of it. I turned over the page and I had an F in French and G in cooking - and neither were subjects that I’d taken! I was equally parts upset and confused when I woke up.
:yep:

I had a similar dream during GCSE results day too! But mine was getting a Z in PE
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:yep:

I had a similar dream during GCSE results day too! But mine was getting a Z in PE
You’ve just given me an idea for a Golden Thread suggestion…”Describe your results day nightmares” - but I have a feeling that won’t go down so well with TSR’s attempts to create a positive atmosphere in the lead up to the big day :lol:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (18)
16.67%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.41%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (42)
38.89%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
23.15%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.85%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.48%

Watched Threads